Windows default My Computer icon is not displaying on the desktop. We will present you quick and easy methods to make it appear.
- Click Windows Start button
- Navigate to My Computer icon
- Click with the mouse right button on My Computer icon and select “Show on Desktop”
Your “My Computer” icon is now appearing on the desktop.
- Click with the mouse right button on Taskbar and select Properties
- Once Properties window is appearing navigate to Start Menu tab
- Select Classic Start menu radio button
- Click OK to confirm changes
Your “My Computer” icon is now displaying on the desktop.