By Windows default My Computer icon is not displaying on the desktop. We will present you quick and easy methods to make it appear.
- Click Windows Start button
- Navigate to My Computer icon
- Click with the mouse right button on My Computer icon and select “Show on Desktop”
Your “My Computer” icon is now appearing on the desktop.
- Click with the mouse right button on Taskbar and select Properties
- Once Properties window is appearing navigate to Start Menu tab
- Select Classic Start menu radio button
- Click OK to confirm changes
Your “My Computer” icon is now displaying on the desktop.
Fixy recommends you to run the best fix tool to repair and speed up your PC!
Registry Easy (4.7 MiB, 7,795 downloads)