Do you want to remove an old Windows Messenger, known as MSN from your computer? Here is the way to uninstall built-in Messenger that automatically installs with Windows itself.
- navigate to X:\Windows\inf and check for a file named sysoc.inf
- make sure you back up sysoc.inf in case anything goes wrong
- open sysoc.inf in your favorite text editor
- find line
- remove “hide” part from this code to get
- save file the sysoc.inf file
Now you will be able to remove MSN Messenger.
- go to start Control Panel
- open Add or Remove Programs
- scroll down to the bottom and select Windows Messenger
- click next button to permanently remove MSN
Fixy recommends you to run the best fix tool to repair and speed up your PC!
Registry Easy (4.7 MiB, 7,795 downloads)